An affordable yet comprehensive level of care
We would be happy to review all of your financial options with you. For admission information or a tour of any of our three residences, please call Nancy Smyth, Executive Director at 585.235.9100 or 585.509.3987.
For information specific to the RPH Homestead residences, please call Rebecca Pontera, Administrator, at 585.235.9100.
Rates at the Homestead
Assisted Living Residence (North Hall)
- $2,980 per month
- $97.97 per day
Memory Care – Early Stage (South Hall 2nd floor)
(for Elders living with early-stage dementia)
- $4,780 per month
- $157.15 per day
Memory Care – Mid Stage (South Hall 3rd floor)
(for Elders living with mid-stage dementia)
- $5,725 per month
- $188.22 per day
Memory Care – Advanced Stage (South Hall 4th floor)
(a secure unit for Elders living with moderate dementia who require more intensive assistance)
- $6,210 per month
- $204.16 per day
Enhanced Memory Care-(South Hall 4th floor)
- $6,815 per month
- $224.05 per day
- Available for one (1) week to six (6) weeks in each community subject to availability at the time desired.
- Please contact us regarding Respite Criteria.
- Daily Rate + an additional $20/day applies.
- Private Room
- Three meals a day and snacks
- Nursing care & medication management
- Personal Care
- Laundry Service
- Case management
- Recreation programs
- Pastoral care services
Other Services available but not included in the monthly fee
- Medical care: On site “house calls” are provided through Strong Geriatric Team at the Homestead. Residents, however, may elect to keep their own physicians. Audiology, podiatry, x-ray, and lab tests are all provided on site with individual health insurance billed directly.
- Pharmacy: Health Care Direct provides prescription medications and residents are billed directly.
- Resident Banking: Residents may set up a personal account to cover expenditures for such services as the Beauty Shop, Country Store, and personal outings.
- Companion services/transportation: If an Elder needs a companion for an acute illness or transportation and escort to an appointment, there is a charge of $18/per hour.
- Beauty Shop/Country Store: Elders may set up a personal account in our Business Office.