Rochester Presbyterian Home, Leading the Way in Dementia Care, is an Employer of Choice.
Together with the people who live here, their families and our community, we are committed to nurturing the human mind, body and spirit. We are dedicated to creating a human habitat that revolves around plants, animals and people of all ages AND everyone has the opportunity to experience joy, meaning and fulfillment.
If this sounds like the best place on earth to work, take a closer look at what else we offer: competitive wages, comprehensive employee benefits and other incentives all in an environment of mutual respect and acceptance, where we smile, laugh and make our work rewarding and fun.
What We Offer
- Competitive Wages, shift differentials and call in incentives
- Continuing educational and advancement training opportunities
- Employee recognition programs and bonus incentives
- FULL-TIME benefited employees working an average of 30 hours a week or more are eligible for employer paid benefits:
- Medical and/or Dental coverage
- Group Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Defined-Benefit Pension Plan: (retirement plan)
- Time off accruals for paid sick, personal and vacation benefits
- Additional elective benefits include:
- Tax Deferred Retirement annuity: 403(B)
- Voluntary short-term disability coverage, term and whole life insurance
RPH complies with all State and Federal Laws regarding nondiscrimination and equal employment opportunities.
Employment at the Rochester Presbyterian Home is “employment at will.” This means RPH, the applicant or the employee may terminate the application or employment relationship at any time. RPH complies with all State and Federal Laws regarding nondiscrimination and equal employment opportunities.
The primary purpose of this position is to plan, implement and evaluate health and personal care services for RPH residents in accordance with current federal, state and local standards and regulations to assure that the physical, emotional and social needs of the residents are maintained on an individual basis. Learn more>
Family Care Partner
The primary purpose of this position at the Homestead location is to provide individualized support, assistance and therapeutic program for each resident to enable optimal functioning and preserve existing skills. Learn more>
Shahbaz (Elder Assistant)
The primary purpose of this position at either Cottage Grove or Memory Care at Creekstone is to provide individualized support, assistance and therapeutic program for each Elder to enable optimal functioning and preserve existing skills. Learn more>