An affordable yet comprehensive level of care
We would be happy to review all of your financial options with you. For admission information or a tour of any of our three residences, please call Nancy Smyth, Executive Director at 585-235-9100 or 585-509-3987.
For information specific to the RPH Homestead residences, please call Rebecca Pontera, Administrator, at 585-235-9100.
Rates at the Homestead:
Assisted Living Residence (North Hall)
- $2,895 per month
- $95.18 per day
Memory Care – Early Stage (South Hall 2nd floor)
(for Elders living with early-stage dementia)
- $4,640 per month
- $152.55 per day
Memory Care – Mid Stage (South Hall 3rd floor)
(for Elders living with mid-stage dementia)
- $5,555 per month
- $182.63 per day
Memory Care – Advanced Stage (South Hall 4th floor)
(a secure unit for Elders living with moderate dementia who require more intensive assistance)
- $6,025 per month
- $198.08 per day
Enhanced Memory Care-(South Hall 4th floor)
- $6,615 per month
- $217.48 per day
- Available for one (1) week to six (6) weeks in each community subject to availability at the time desired.
- Please contact us regarding Respite Criteria.
- Daily Rate + an additional $20/day applies.
*A negotiated/low-income rate may be available based on need and occupancy.
- Private Room
- Three meals a day and snacks
- Nursing care & medication management
- Personal Care
- Laundry Service
- Case management
- Recreation programs
- Pastoral care services
Other Services available but not included in the monthly fee
- Medical care: On site “house calls” are provided through Strong Geriatric Team at the Homestead. Residents, however, may elect to keep their own physicians. Audiology, podiatry, x-ray, and lab tests are all provided on site with individual health insurance billed directly.
- Pharmacy: Health Care Direct provides prescription medications and residents are billed directly.
- Resident Banking: Residents may set up a personal account to cover expenditures for such services as the Beauty Shop, Country Store, and personal outings.
- Companion services/transportation: If an Elder needs a companion for an acute illness or transportation and escort to an appointment, there is a charge of $18/per hour.
- Beauty Shop/Country Store: Elders may set up a personal account in our Business Office.